Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Its been good
Well I still haven't found out much about my little brother probably won't neither and that's fine I have excepted that... But I have found out that we are moving in 60 to 90 days hurray I don't want to give up my farm put I'm so ready to move and hopefully that my husband and I can get on with our lives it will only be the two of us.. Whoohoo!!!! We haven't been just the two of us in five years I wonder if we will be OK... This is going to be good for us I think but hard at the same time if that makes since at all I hope we get closer.. We will finally have each other for once we can make noise again lol and listen to my stereo..Won't be able to see my grand kids as much but hey I don't see them now lol and they live only 15 mins away... I hope that God is watch over us and I hope we are making the right choice... My roommate says she gives me a month before i be crying that I want to come back here.... All I have to say to that I remember my ex husband said the same thing about me in Alaska and I haven't been there yet and it's been 15 years lol... I think I will be OK it will be hard for me at first cause I won't know anyone but who's to say I won't... I have God running my life and that's what keeps me going that and my best friend... I have the computers and a phone to talk on daily lol that will suit me fine for a while I don't really do much now every one is to busy doing their own thing and or they don't like doing what I like to do any ways so yes I'm looking forward to the move.... Way to much to be doing from now to then so busy busy here I come husband and wife working side by side yay... Well wish us luck in finding us a wonderful beautiful house and happiness with our self's cause we don't know if we are making the right choice and great health we need that in our lives... I think we are it's just that we are use to being in one spot and we aren't use to change much any more I love adventure and challenge and new.... My husband is all stressed out so it makes me stressed so we make peep talk to each other on a daily bases I just love him so much I'm pretty lucky to have him but you know not tooting my own horn but hes lucky to have me too lol... So happiness to all and may God be with you and enjoy life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment