Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Happy New Years every one
Well New Years came Im so excited that it has came.... I have learned alot in the year 2009 I got a new grandson he will be a year old in Feb I have not yet met him with him living in orgeon and I live here in oklahoma but I have faith that one day I will meet him.... I can tell u that he is very smart or is it just that Im proud yeah yeah thats it lol .... This is my last holiday season in my farm house we are moving in August I really dont want to give up my farm house but if this is the only way that my husband and I to have a life for just the two of us then so be it...We havent lived together just him and I for about 5 years now so we have decided that its about time to put people on to the side and live life for us... Its well past over due some how we lost each other and we need to find us again cause you I have a good husband for the most part... We will be married 12 years in may I cant wait... Life is way to short to spend our time for other any more I have learned in 2009 that noone lives there life for us so we are going to teach them the same way... I have a daughter that lives here and I never see her or the grand kids but when she or her husband needs something Im the first one she calls not happening any more... Im put on the back burner and Im boiling over or when she has nonthing better to do she comes over well guess what Im no longer available... I should of learned this last year in 08 but I didnt so yes Im very excited that its a new year a new beging and a fresh start Ive never push my kids out of my life but Im very hurt and tiered of it so if u have sugestions please let me know I love my kids so much Im quiltiy of loving them to much and Im very proud of them there great moms and they do every thing right but my oldest always has pushed me out and now im slamming the door shut for her.... So thank u very much 2009 for teaching me who my true friends and family are and good bye 2009... It was good but not that darn good if you know what I mean..... Also remember live life dont let life live you cause life is way to short to have any regrets... And the new year is apound us and Im going to try and live againg for my self and if no one likes it to bad ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment