Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My daughter is confused

Ok my oldest daughter is confused on the meaning of family... I dont know what to tell her. I thought the family was to stand up for one another and love one another with our soul and do what ever we can for each other and not can we be mom but be friends..... and if they cant be with you for the holiday season then they should call you and wish Christmas and if there not back into town by New years they should call you and wish you a Happy New Years.... Not going to hear that its her age she past the young age shes pushing 30 I never get inclueded in her life and i deleted her off of my facebook... Im starting to give out what i receive thats part of my New life rule Im tierd of my love ones taking me and my love for them for granted and I as a human I have needs too and they arent being met..... My pot is over flowing... And I not going to have my pot over boil any more like I said to my self if my family dont want me in there lifes why should I wait for them I have been waiting long enough I lost them to their dad and I lost them when she met her husband Im not going to get hurt a wait any longer... So the questoin Is do I feel sorry for her no I dont at one time I did now no I dont... Its way past time for her to look at herself in the mirror... I always have tiered to do my best... And I feel my best isnt good enough... I thank god every day for my life and I thank him for watching over my kids and my love ones.. Thank you for listening and live life dont let life live you.... Have a great day

No comments: