Monday, September 8, 2008
Family
Well lets see there's not a whole lot to say about me. I joined cause of my best friend Sherry love her like a sister that I really never had she is truly a wonderful friend. I'm married I have three girls and don't talk to them nearly as much as I would like to. I come from a very big family 4 brothers 5 sisters both of my parents are gone to be with the good lord now. I love living on my farm and taking care of all our animals. I am married to a good man and companion. I LOVE music and can not imagine living with out it. I have two grandson's that are the apple of Grandma's Eye, they are sooo cute! They live in town and unfortunately I do not get to see them often enough. Life in the country is sweet and at times boring, but I wouldn't trade it for the peace I have out here. I enjoy being a homemaker and actually enjoy cooking too. My friends love to hear me laugh (I have a really good laugh) they say it's contagious! hehehehe Laughing truly is the best medicine. My daughter Heather who lives in Alaska is pregnant with grandchild number three and I am very excited for her..well for me too! :) She is due in March with the little one. Life is to short to NOt appreciate the little things. I hope to get better at this as I get more familiar with this whole blog thing. Here's to a Happy Healthy full of Laughter kind of Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment