Thursday, September 18, 2008

wow

Well today is thursday.Tomorrow my hubby goes back to the night shift bummer for me. It seems to me all he ever does is work. But I guess thats why I love him so. But now I have the weekend with my friend. She be having me run the roads.Today I have to go to town for things I moved out here so I wouldn't have to be stuck in town all the time I hate that place. So I'm taking my time to get ready so he can work and I can play lol. I'm so glad that my friend told me about this site I sure do like it after all. I didn't think I would. I told my hubby that I have this site and he said I talked bad about him on here I don't think so HELLO lol. I feel I can be myself is all no one to judge me I like that.And I don't have to worry that I'm yelling at some one too. I'm in a very good mood My best friends wishes are being made in fornt of her eyes and I'm tickled pink for her and her family she deserves everything. Shes a true friend and a wonderful wife and mother and aunt shes the best out there wish there were more of her out there. And she don't judge neither.... GOD BLESS YOU.... I told my hubby and he said great job he's proud of you guys too... WE love you very much well I guess its that time I need to get ready to go to town now hopefuly I'll be here Take care

No comments: