Tuesday, September 16, 2008

what a week

Hi there this has been a weird week for me. I;ve gotten my hair done I think it looks good and my cell phone died on me. And I have a 26 year old thats acts like shes 12. Why does she act like that I have no idea I love her very much I know she wants to be me but why can't she be her self no one gets the idea how bummed I'm about it.I try to talk with my husband and he says I'm yelling at him and thats messed up I can't even be my self to him now what a freaking joke or is the joke on me hummmm. I have to ask myself am I doing something wrong in my relationships with those that I love. I'm going to have cocker spaniel puppies soon I can't wait.I got a new dog his name is bandit hes black and white.Hes my pretty boy I love animals they don't hurt you like people. I wanted to get me a rabbit yeasterday and hubby said no boohoo I have to agree I don't need any more animals I have enough. Animals are like kids they dont ask to be born so they need good homes too but I'm only one person I can't save the world. Crap I can't even save myself lol...

No comments: